Funding for Growth: Micro and Small Business Series – taking you on an in-person funding awareness and preparation journey over three months, through bitesize impactful sessions.
Enterprise NI, British Business Bank, Enterprise Causeway, and Omagh Enterprise have come together to host this free three-part funding series. The series aims to help our cohort of micro and small business owners understand what the right finance, at the right time, can do for their business.
Where & when:
The three-part series will take place in both:
Enterprise Causeway: Fri 9th Sept, Mon 10th Oct & Fri 25th Nov
Omagh Enterprise: Mon 5th Sept, Mon 3rd Oct & Tues 22nd Nov
All sessions will be held in person and will commence from 9am (sharp) – 2pm. A light networking lunch will be provided.
To register your attendance, please complete the form below indicating which location you wish to attend. By selecting from the list of locations below, you are confirming that you will be attending all dates noted in this three-part funding series.
- Local micro (less than 10 employees), small (less than 50 employees) & self-employed business owners, operating in all sectors, as well as business advisors.
- Gain awareness and understanding of the different finance options available for your business needs
- Build confidence and readiness to access the right finance at the right time for your business.
- Develop your practical skills to access and embed successfully the right finance at the right time for your business.
- Learn from local established business owners about their first-hand experience of accessing different types of finance.
- Learn how to take action to use external finance and the sources of support.