This major economic summit is a not-to-be-missed annual event for networking and important discussions with key players in the economy. Addressed by a range of local and visiting experts, the conference comes at a time of unprecedented political chaos and uncertainty.
Key issues discussed at the conference will include:
- The economic impact of Brexit
- Economic priorities for Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland regional economic forecast
- Value of skills to the economy
- Enhancing cross-border trade and investment
- Building a strong entrepreneurial region
- Technology as an economic driver
- Innovation and R&D for high value jobs
- DEDICATED WORKSHOP: Brexit: Northern Ireland’s Future?